Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street, you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at (920) 746-2820.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You may stop by our office at 230 E Vine St to complete a service application, the forms are available in our entry way 24/7 or apply on-line now

If you prefer, you can download the application and either mail it to us at PO Box 27, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, or put the completed form in our dropbox located outside our entry way. We will also need a copy of your drivers’ license when you apply for new service. This can be done by calling our office at (920) 746-2820, our office is staffed Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.  You may also complete the online fillable application and email it to us at sbucustomerservice@sbunet.com with a copy of a picture ID or drivers' license.

Automatic Payment

Payments can be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. To use this method, complete the online automatic payment registration form, call our office at 920-746-2820 or download the download the automatic payment plan agreement and return the completed form to our office.Some advantages to using direct automatic payment are:

  • Helps avoid late or missed payments
  • No need to write checks
  • No postage costs
  • Transfers funds safely, securely and directly from your account

When enrolled in this convenient service, you will continue to receive a monthly statement detailing the amount to be debited from your savings or checking account on the due date.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at (920) 746-2820 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Sturgeon Bay Utilities' residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at (920) 746-2820 or by completing the Transfer Service form.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Sturgeon Bay Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please call us at (920) 746-2820 to let us know your anticipated termination date. You can also complete the Request to Discontinue Service form.

Contractor's Electrical Service Application

If you installing a new service or upgrading an existing service this form must be completed by the Electrician.  If you have any questions, please call us at (920) 746-2820 or you can download the Electrical Service Application-Contractors form.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Sturgeon Bay a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. Sturgeon Bay Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced as quickly as possible.

 Water Service Installation